Panel and Audience Discussion
The EE Finance Leaders – Understanding the Energy Efficiency Opportunity
Two true pioneering and visionary leaders from the world of EE Finance will present their differing viewpoints of the EE Finance Opportunity. Attendees will gain a rapid yet complete overview of all the big issues, drivers and opportunities in EE Finance. The presenters will share their views followed by discussion, debate and questions from the floor:
Building the Energy Efficiency Financing Market
- What is the current status of EE financing?
- What are the barriers to creating the dynamic and large scale market needed to achieve our climate and energy security goals?
- What initiatives under way in Europe (and elsewhere) to build a large scale market?
- What other actions could and should be taken?
Speaker: Steve Fawkes, Principal, EnergyPro & Investor Confidence Project
EE Financing- Que Vadis?
- Energy efficiency an emerging new asset class
- Scalability of this business
- The main barriers to grow to reach required investments flow
- Key aspects of EE Financing for the industrial sector
Speaker: Lada Strelnikova, Investment Advisor, Deutsche Asset Management, Deutsche Bank & Investment Manager, European Energy Efficiency Fund
Discussion and Questions from the Audience